The Park Warden's Lodge
To the south-west of the Hamstead Road gates, within the park, stands a two-storey brick, tile-hung and half-timbered lodge with a corner clock-tower turret rising above the porch. The lodge was constructed to designs by Kenworthy in 1897 on a site slightly to the south of the rectory, which had been demolished at about the time the glebe land was acquired for the park extension. Source
The Lodge retains many original features and is still occupied today, although not by the Park Warden anymore..