Grade II listed, is the Bandstand in Handsworth Park. The Ordnance Survey, carried out about 1913, and published just before the end of the War in 1917, clearly shows it at the top end of the Park, near to Holly Road. It also shows a much smaller Bandstand, down by the ornamental Lake. Source
A late C19 bandstand (listed grade II). Standing on an octagonal brick and stone drum, the bandstand comprises ornate cast-iron columns which support an ogee-domed roof rising in two stages to a weathervane finial. The bandstand, originally constructed in 1891, was moved to its present location in 1907 (Parklands 1998) from a position 190m east of Park House (Grove House, located approximately where the Wellbeing Centre is now). Source
The bandstand is another feature which was restored in the early 2000's.